Mini instantaneous water heaters
EIL 3 Plus
- Suitable for undersink installation
- Can be operated with pressure-tested or non-pressurised taps
- Special aerator for perfect flow pattern
- Mini instantaneous water heater with hydraulic control for small amounts of hot water available immediately
- For straightforward electrical connection to any standard socket
Questions about the productGet contact
The fastest way to enjoy hot water
Are there places in your home where you only need hot water occasionally? Then this mini instantaneous water heater is the right solution for you. The water quickly gets up to temperature thanks to decentralised installation.
Discover all the options
You retain flexibility, as the appliance can supply
between two and four litres per minute, depending on the model. Since this instantaneous water heater is easily combined with commercially available pressure-tested taps, it proves to be extraordinarily adaptable.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.