HSBC 300 cool
- Combi unit comprising a DHW cylinder and a buffer cylinder
- For greater DHW convenience
- Halves the installation space required for separate cylinders
- Compact, reliable and energy saving
- Perfect for combination with a heat pump
- Can be integrated into a heating or cooling system
- Connection of two heating circuits possible
- With integral heat pump manager for even faster installation of the overall system (not with every version)
Questions about the productGet contact
Save a good deal of space
When it comes to accommodating multiple functions in a space saving design, this integral cylinder is far ahead of the pack. There’s no need to install two cylinders next to one another – instead, you can use a single unit that has the DHW cylinder and the buffer cylinder arranged one on top of the other. As a result, you only need half as much installation space.
Control the system with ease
We have carefully matched both versions of this integral cylinder so that they can be used in a home in conjunction with one of our heat pumps. Plus, with the heat pump manager (WPM) built in, controlling your appliances couldn’t be easier.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.