DHW heat pumps
WWK 222 H
- Compact series for recirculation air mode
- Hygienic DHW temperatures up to 65 °C achievable in efficient heat pump mode
- Utilisation of environmental heat for energy efficient DHW heating
- Highly reliable and cost saving due to the maintenance-free impressed current anode
- Extremely quiet operation due to advanced acoustic separation
- For supplying one or more draw-off points
- Long service life and consistently high efficiency thanks to roll-bond heat exchanger
Questions about the productGet contact
Choose a powerful partner for your hot water
Robust and especially powerful – these are the defining features of this air source heat pump. The compact appliance with stove-enamelled metal casing is specially designed for your qualified contractor to install in your garden. From there, it will supply several draw-off points in your home with pleasant hot water, and ensure reliable operation and a long service life as well.
Link up to self-generated electricity
If you use your heat pump in recirculation air mode, it can also be installed indoors. Wherever you site the appliance, it can do more: do you generate your own solar power? Then make use of that for your DHW heating. The heat pump can be easily linked up to a photovoltaic system.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.