VLR 70 L Trend EN
Questions about the product Get contact
- Decentralised ventilation unit for rooms with external walls
- Very easy to clean thanks to the aluminium surface of the heat exchanger
- Can provide intensive ventilation with low noise emissions
- High air quality, plus long service life through the use of two filters per fan
- Fitted with a fine dust/pollen filter making it ideal for allergy sufferers
- Moisture recovery of up to 60 %
- Control up to 8 units with the user interface
- Recovery of up to 92 % of the thermal energy in the extract air
Experience a strong performance in an inconspicuous design
This decentralised ventilation unit supplies fresh air to up to 100 m² of living space. Virtually no heat is lost, as it is fed back into the room with the outdoor air supply. This can help to reduce heating energy losses by as much as 92 %.
Keep pollutants out
Dirt and pollen don't stand a chance of finding their way into your home through this ventilation unit. Particularly good filter performance is achieved due to filters on both the inside and outside of the unit. As a result, people with allergies can breathe a sigh of relief as well.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.