WPF 27 HT
- Can be stacked 2 units high
- Ideal for DHW heating in apartment and older buildings
- Extremely quiet operation
- Heating flow temperature up to + 75 °C
- High reliability through robust single compressor design
- Limit of application WQA from -5 °C to +20 °C
- With integrated heat and electricity meters
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe new brine | water heat pump WPF 27 HT is ideal for DHW heating, for example in a WPF cascade. High flow temperatures up to +75 °C eliminate the need for an emergency/booster heater. With these high temperatures, even classic radiators can be used. The WPF 27 HT is ideal for use in residential units, commercial and industrial buildings. Even in cascade operation little space is required as two units can be stacked together. The sound-optimised casing ensures an extremely quiet operation. This robust single compressor heat pump can easily be installed by means of a pallet truck or via lifting eyes.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.