Air source heat pumps
HPA-O 3 CS Plus
Questions about the product Get contact
- Air source heat pump installed outdoors for heating and cooling
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Low operating noise; can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode" function)
- Optional integration into the home network and control via smartphone (additional components required)
- Flow temperatures of up to 60 °C for your hot water convenience
Set a new standard in new build
Let's assume you're in the middle of building a single-family house. You should take a look at this model. This appliance makes use of advanced inverter technology to deliver a pleasingly high level of efficiency.
Assured of the perfect supply
With its high quality equipment features, this heat pump ensures that you have the best possible supply of DHW in your home at all times. The cooling function is included. You can therefore provide yourself and your family with a refreshing level of living comfort even on hot days.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.