- 4.77 kW heating output at B0/W35
- Compact appliance with heating and DHW heating functions
- Increased efficiency through integral HE circulation pumps
- Particularly convenient to install, as the refrigerant circuit and cylinder module can be removed for handing
- With WPM 3 heat pump manager for convenient operation
- Can be controlled via a home network
- Exemplary efficiency for low energy costs
- Space saving thanks to compact, highly integrated solution
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe WPC brine|water heat pump is one of the most efficient heat pumps on the market. Its new design sets new standards, on the aesthetic as well as the technical front. Thanks to the appliance's compact dimensions and split design, it is easy to install even where space is tight. As the 200 l DHW cylinder with internal indirect coil is already integrated, maximum heating convenience can be delivered on a minimal footprint. Space required is further reduced by the integration of the highly efficient circulation pumps and the WPM 3 heat pump manager for convenient control.
Ground source heat pump WPC 04
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.