Ground source heat pumps
HPG-I 08 DCS Premium
Questions about the product Get contact
- Ground source heat pump installed indoors for heating, with cooling as an optional extra
- Compact design saves space
- Optimum output and maximum efficiency thanks to inverter technology
- Futureproof and eco-friendly refrigerant
- Optional integration into the home network and control via smartphone
- First class hot water convenience and high mixed water volumes thanks to flow temperatures of up to 75 °C
Feel the warm glow of a sustainable future
This heat pump allows you to combine comfort and function in one solution.It uses energy from the ground to heat your central heating water and domestic hot water, plus it contains a DHW cylinder.The inverter technology is so efficient at all times of the year that you save energy and reduce your heating bill.Choosing the passive cooling option gives you an economical alternative that lets you enjoy perfect living comfort even on hot days.
Doing well for the environment
The eco-friendly and safe refrigerant also contributes to a good domestic energy balance.Furthermore, you're all set for a good night's sleep thanks to the appliance's especially low sound levels.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.