Air | water heat pumps
WPL 19 I
- Air-water heat pump installed indoors for heating
- Excellent energy efficiency using advanced inverter technology
- Minimal sound emissions plus particularly quiet night mode – silent mode
- High flow temperature (+65 °C) for first class DHW convenience
- Optionally controllable by smartphone
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsModernisation with the WPL 19 I means high system temperatures all year round, even with minus ten degrees of frost or less. This guarantees a high level of DHW convenience.
As good as tailor-made.
The WPL 19 I for indoor installation is an excellent way of meeting the demands of modernised detached and two-family houses. Indoor installation with sound-optimised air hoses means it can be operated even where space is tight.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.