Air | water heat pumps
WPL 25 AS
- Air-water heat pump installed outdoors for heating
- High efficiency due to demand-dependent control of the inverter compressor
- Increased efficiency through enhanced saturated vapour injection
- High coefficient of performance
- Extremely quiet operation
- Condensate pan is defrosted efficiently via the refrigerant circuit
- Time optimised and energy efficient defrosting by reversing the circuit
- Control via WPM 2.1 or WPM 3 heat pump manager (required accessory)
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe inverter air-water heat pump design offers many benefits for both new build and modernisation projects. As an outdoor installation, the appliance requires minimal space indoors and can be sited even in densely built-up areas, due to exceptionally quiet operation. Thanks to the high quality of the individual parts, these models reach an output level that enables flow temperatures of up to + 65 °C to be achieved. Quick installation is ensured by the hydraulic connection and straightforward connection concept. In short, this is an appliance designed to provide an outstanding level of convenience all round. Furthermore, the heat pumps can be combined with a variety of DHW, system and buffer cylinders from STIEBEL ELTRON.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.