Air | water heat pumps
WPL 20 A
- Air-water heat pump installed outdoors for heating
- With energy efficient inverter technology for high flow temperatures even during cold winters
- Suitable for buildings set closely together thanks to low operating noise
- Can be combined with a solar thermal system
- High energy efficiency class A++ even at a flow temperature of 55 °C
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsCosy warmth from the air when others are just starting their boilers
The WPL 20 A air | water heat pump designed for outdoor use is still exceptionally efficient even at temperatures well below freezing point. High flow temperatures mean that conventional radiators can be used.
High efficiency on a quiet base.
For outdoor installation in particular, low operating noise is essential, especially from the viewpoint of neighbours. The quieter a heat pump operates, the smaller the clearance required to the nearest building.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.