Air source heat pumps
WPL 57 Set A
- Air source heat pump installed outdoors for heating
- Very high COPs for apartment buildings and commercial premises
- Evaporator protected against external damage for high operational reliability
- Suitable for use with an additional energy source for dual mode operation
- High COP despite low installed height
Questions about the productGet contact
Tackle large projects with plenty of energy
If you need a high heating output, this air source heat pump is the ideal choice for you. Connected in a cascade, the output levels of the appliances add up, allowing them to supply even apartment buildings or commercial premises without difficulty. At the same time, your installer will adjust them to precisely suit the specific building complex or residential units.
Making meaningful connections
Furthermore, a heat pump installed outside can do even more. Your installer can connect it to other heat generators via the heat pump manager. This allows you to make extremely versatile use of the appliance.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.