Air | water heat pumps
HPA-O 4 CS Plus
- Air | water heat pump installed outdoors for heating and cooling for new builds
- Inverter technology: Variable speed compressor for perfectly matched heating output
- Compact outdoor unit can be combined with internal modules thus reducing the amount of space required in the installation room
- Low operating noise thanks to infinitely adjustable fan speed and encapsulated refrigerant circuit
- ABC design –"anti-block condensate" prevents the condensate drain from becoming blocked, which could result in the evaporator freezing
- Can be integrated into a home network and controlled via smartphone
- High DHW convenience with large amount of mixed water due to high flow temperature
- Straightforward hydraulic connection due to integral anti-vibration mounts
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsAPPLICATION: Inverter air | water heat pump with output-dependent control, designed as a compact mono block appliance for outdoor installation. Can be used for heating and DHW; also provides efficient cooling via circuit reversal. Ideally suited for use in new builds or buildings with a low system temperature. Sold in perfectly matched sets with compact indoor units for straightforward, space saving installation.
EQUIPMENT/CONVENIENCE: Optimum noise reduction due to encapsulated refrigerant circuit and acoustically isolated compressor. With integral heat and electricity metering via refrigerant circuit data.
EFFICIENCY: The waste heat from the inverter is used to raise the return temperature. This increases the overall efficiency of the system. Demand-dependent and energy efficient defrosting by reversing the circuit.
INSTALLATION: Accessories for effective condensate drainage are available for both floorstanding or wall mounted installations. Integral anti-vibration mounts for direct connection to the heating system. Easy access to the electrical connection panel without having to open the appliance.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.