Air source heat pumps
HPA-O 10 Premium
Questions about the product Get contact
- Air source heat pump installed outdoors for heating
- Ideal for new build and modernisation
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Low noise emissions due to intelligent appliance design
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Optional integration into the home network and control via smartphone (additional components required)
- Flow temperatures of up to 65 °C for first rate DHW convenience
- High Energy efficiency class A+++ even when using radiators
Efficient heating with a top performer
When outside temperatures are far below zero, you’d rather be indoors in a well heated room. Providing you with a warm and cosy interior is no problem for this outdoor air source heat pump. It continues to operate at maximum efficiency even when the mercury drops below freezing. Furthermore, thanks to high flow temperatures, you can even use the appliance to heat traditional radiators.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.