The ideal soldering process for your product
Depending on the application, STIEBEL ELTRON can use either vacuum or torch soldering for your product.
- Temperatures of up to 1200 °C
- Materials: copper and chromium nickel steel
- Solders: copper- or nickel-based solders
- Temperatures of up to 500 °C (soft soldering) or 600 – 900 °C (brazing)
- Materials: copper, brass and chromium nickel steel
- Solders: silver-, copper- or tin-based solders
Contact us to find out more about the benefits of the soldering process and, with our help, determine the right soldering process for your product.