Questions about the product Get contact
- Combi unit comprising a DHW cylinder of up to 180 litres with a buffer cylinder
- Halves the installation space required for separate cylinders
- Compact, reliable and energy saving for use in family homes
- Perfect for combination with an air source heat pump for DHW heating and room heating
- Connection of two heating circuits possible
Put together the perfect duo for your home
Opt for one appliance and get two cylinders. That's possible with this cylinder solution. This space saving combination of hot water cylinder and buffer cylinder offers a capacity of up to 170 litres. This ensures a reliable supply to your home.
Never do without heat
Thanks to its carefully coordinated design, you can easily connect the integral cylinder to a suitable model from our range of efficient air source heat pumps. This ensures an absolutely reliable supply of domestic hot water and heating energy in your home.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.