Air | water heat pumps
WPL 25 A
- Air-water heat pump installed outdoors for heating
- With energy efficient inverter technology for high flow temperatures even during cold winters
- Suitable for buildings set closely together thanks to low operating noise
- Can be combined with a solar thermal system
- High energy efficiency class A++ even at a flow temperature of 55 °C
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe design of the WPL 25 A inverter air | water heat pump offers many benefits for both new builds and modernisation projects. As an outdoor installation, the appliance requires minimal space indoors and can be sited even in densely built-up areas, due to exceptionally quiet operation. Thanks to the high quality of the individual parts, this model reaches an output that enables high flow temperatures of up to + 65 °C. Quick installation is ensured by the hydraulic connection and straightforward connection concept. In short, this is an appliance designed to provide an outstanding level of convenience all round. Furthermore, the WPL 25 A can be combined with a variety of DHW, system and buffer cylinders from STIEBEL ELTRON.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.