Air source heat pumps
WPL 09 IKCS classic comfort Set
Questions about the product Get contact
- Comprising WPL 09 ICS classic and SBB 301 WP DHW cylinder with internal indirect coil
- Inverter air source heat pump installed indoors for heating and cooling
- Air connections on top of appliance for maximum siting flexibility
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Quietest operation due to innovative appliance design and silent mode function
- Space saving installation due to compact design
- Comprising WPL 09 IKCS classic and SBB 301 WP DHW cylinder with internal indirect coil
- Air connections to the side or rear of the appliance for neat installation in the utility room
WPL 09 IKCS classic comfort set
With the WPL 09 IKCS classic designed for indoor installation, STIEBEL ELTRON presents a system solution for the new build sector that is as elegant as it is efficient. The air inlet and outlet can be attached to the side or rear for flexibility. This makes for ideal positioning with tidy connections in the chosen installation room of the building. Outdoor noise emission is minimised by the structure of the air routing.
You want to have energy efficiency – not hear it.
The excellent sound insulation of its air ducts make this heat pump barely audible, even in closely built-up areas. In silent mode, the WPL 09 IKCS classic is even quieter.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.