Air source heat pumps
WPL 24 A Set
Questions about the product Get contact
- Air source heat pump installed outdoors for heating
- Also ideal for use in modernisation projects
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Low noise emissions due to intelligent appliance design
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Optional integration into the home network and control via smartphone (additional components required)
- Flow temperatures of up to 65 °C for first rate hot water convenience
- High energy efficiency class A++/A+++ even at high flow temperatures
Make your heating system modernisation a success story
This air source heat pump for outdoor installation features a winning combination of first class efficiency and performance. It is an especially good choice for modernisation projects. The generous flow temperature means you will be more than satisfied with the hot water supply that this appliance can deliver.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.