Air source heat pumps
HPA-O 13 C Premium compact D Set 1
Questions about the product Get contact
- Set comprising the outdoor air source heat pump for heating and cooling, and the HSBC 200 integral cylinder
- Heat pump with high output and integral buffer cylinder allow easy use even in modernisations
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Low noise emissions due to intelligent appliance design
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Flow temperature of up to 65 °C all year round for first rate DHW convenience and universal use, regardless of the heating system
- Halves the installation space required for separate cylinders
- Connection of two heating circuits possible
Enjoy heating you can rely on
When solutions link together perfectly, this is the best basis for your living comfort. Our set is the best example of this: choose this outdoor air source heat pump together with the appropriate cylinder solution and not only do you get heating energy in winter and pleasant coolness in summer, but also a DHW cylinder with a storage capacity of 190 litres, which is easily sufficient for the residents of family houses or apartment buildings. The high output of the heat pump combined with the flow temperature of 65 °C all year round makes this set the ideal solution for you, in both modernisations and large new buildings.
Building on heat
The heat pump you can rely on: even at sub-zero temperatures, it works extremely efficiently and ensures pleasant room heating and high DHW convenience. The combination of DHW and buffer cylinder offers a compact solution and can be used in a heating system with radiators, underfloor heating or both.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.