Air source heat pumps
HPA-O 07.1 CS Premium compact D Set 2
Questions about the product Get contact
- Set comprising the outdoor air source heat pump for heating and cooling, and the HSBC 300 cool integral cylinder
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Low noise emissions due to intelligent appliance design
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Flow temperature of up to 75 °C for first rate hot water convenience and universal use regardless of the heating system
- Halves the installation space required for separate cylinders
- Connection of two heating circuits possible
- With integral heat pump manager for even faster installation of the overall system
Achieve maximum hot water convenience with ease
Efficient technology uncovers a wide range of functions.Our set overcomes this challenge with ease: choose this outdoor air source heat pump together with the appropriate cylinder solution and not only do you get heating energy in winter and pleasant coolness in summer for your detached house, but also a DHW cylinder with a storage capacity of 290 litres, which is sufficient for higher demands.
Convenient control of the appliance's functions
A heat pump you can rely on: even at very low outside temperatures of down to minus 25 °C, it achieves high flow temperatures to ensure pleasant room heating and high hot water convenience.The combination of DHW and buffer cylinder offers you a compact solution that can be used not only for heating but also for cooling with underfloor heating or separate fan convectors.Since the heat pump manager is contained in the cylinder, no additional space is required and control is particularly easy.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.