Air source heat pumps
HPA-O 07.1 CS Premium
Questions about the product Get contact
- Air source heat pump installed outdoors for heating and cooling
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Low noise emissions due to intelligent appliance design
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Highest energy efficiency even when using radiators
- Optional integration into the home network and control via smartphone (additional components required)
- Flow temperatures of up to 75 °C for first rate hot water convenience
Create a pleasant climate all round
This air source heat pump doesn't just take care of your heating and hot water. In the summer months, it can also provide cooling. And even at very low outside temperatures of down to -25 °C, it achieves high flow temperatures for pleasant room heating and high hot water convenience. This inverter appliance therefore offers you a valuable service, no matter whether you are building a new home or modernising an older one.
Doing the environment a good turn
The models in this series are set up to use a particularly futureproof refrigerant. Combined with an excellent efficiency level, this heat pump raises your environmental conscience in building services to a new high.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.