Air-water heat pumps
WPL 17 ICS classic comfort set
- Comprising WPL 17 ICS classic and SBB 301 WP DHW cylinder with internal indirect coil
- Inverter air-water heat pump installed indoors for heating and cooling
- Air connections on top of appliance for maximum siting flexibility
- Low energy spending through high efficiency (A++)
- Operating noise barely audible from outside; further reduction possible with silent mode function
- Quick to install thanks to high level of integration
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsWPL 17 ICS classic comfort set
With the WPL 17 ICS classic designed for indoor installation, STIEBEL ELTRON presents a system solution for the new build sector that is as elegant as it is efficient. Top-mounted air connections allow maximum flexibility for wall outlets. This means it can be installed either in the cellar or in the utility room.
You want to have energy efficiency – not hear it.
Excellent sound insulation on the air routing means that the heat pump is barely audible even when space is tight. In silent mode, the WPL 17 ICS classic is even quieter.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.