Floor mounted cylinder
SHO AC 600 6/12 kW
Questions about the product Get contact
- Floor mounted cylinder for central DHW heating
- Perfect for apartment buildings or commercial premises due to the provision of large amounts of DHW
- Simple temperature selection from 35-85 °C with variable adjustment on the appliance
- Cost savings possible if cheaper off-peak tariffs are used
- Thermal insulation available as an optional accessory reduces standby energy consumption
- Can be used for a high number of draw-off points
- Special enamel coating for a long service life
Hot water on a grand scale
Wherever many people come together, there is a greater demand for hot water. To ensure there is always enough to go round, we have developed this floor mounted cylinder with a remarkably high capacity. It is therefore suitable for large households and commercial premises alike.
Benefit from high temperatures
A further impressive feature is the very high heat-up temperature – the best prerequisite for enormous mixed water volumes. The appliance is therefore more than capable of living up to high demands and creates plenty of feel-good hot water moments too.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.