Questions about the product Get contact
- Maximum convenience thanks to electronic control with outlet sensor
- Accurate temperature delivery up to the maximum output
- High energy efficiency – up to 30% savings possible compared with hydraulic instantaneous water heaters
- Digital Temperature setting from 30 - 60 °C in 1 °C increments
- Suitable for preheated water up to 45 °C
- Integral diagnostic system
- Scale-resistant bare wire heating system
Perfect your showering experience
Showering has never been such a convenient experience. This electronically controlled instantaneous water heater always supplies you with precisely the preferred temperature and is highly efficient at the same time. You can easily see the set temperature on the large illuminated display.
Use hot water safely
On a practical front, the digital temperature setting is very precise, with steps of just one degree at a time. If the temperature is above 43 °C, the display changes from blue to red, indicating that you are at risk of scalding yourself.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.