Air source heat pumps
WPL 19 IK Set
- Air source heat pump installed indoors for heating
- Also ideal for use in modernisation projects
- Space saving installation due to compact design
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Indoor installation ensures significantly lower noise emissions outside, making it ideal for densely built-up areas
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Integrated heat pump manager with intuitive menu guidance
- Optional integration into the home network and control via smartphone (additional components required)
Questions about the productGet contact
Replace the heating system, not the living comfort
If you are modernising your heating system, you will achieve outstanding efficiency levels thanks to the inverter technology in this series. Even at temperatures below minus 10 °C, this air source heat pump ensures a high system temperature. And you will have a pleasant and convenient supply of heating and DHW convenience installed in your house all year round.
A discreet presence
This heat pump is second to none when it comes to meeting the requirements of modernised heating systems in family homes. Sound-optimised air hoses dampen operating noise that is created as air is drawn in from the outside. As a result, this appliance offers you an elegant alternative, especially in a densely built-up area.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.