- Electronically controlled mini instantaneous water heater with 3.5 kW output
- Accurate temperature delivery up to the maximum output
- For supplying a single hand washbasin with maximum efficiency
- Temperature limit adjustable between 30 °C and 50 °C approx.
- No standby or distribution losses
- Suitable for oversink and undersink installation with a single appliance
- Can be used with commercially available taps
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsWherever smaller volumes of warm water are frequently required, the mini electronic instantaneous water heater DEM is the perfect choice. This appliance delivers water at the electronically controlled set temperature without having to overcome long supply lines with resulting line losses. There are also none of the common water and energy losses resulting from manual temperature adjustment. Consequently, the DEM electronic is ideally suited to washbasins, where a constant outlet temperature is preferred. The appliance can be mounted undersink or oversink; connection to the 230 V mains is also easily accomplished.
Handy tip: Replace the standard flow regulator in the tap with the STIEBEL ELTRON special aerator and enjoy the sight and sound of a much more powerful flow, without using more water. The new special aerator is included with mini instantaneous water heaters with 3.5 and 4.4 rated output.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.