- Hydraulically controlled mini instantaneous water heater with an output of 4.4 kW
- Near constant, accurate temperature delivery up to maximum output
- Over and undersink installation
- For energy efficient and water-saving supply of a single hand washbasin
- Operation with non-pressurised tap
- Special aerator for perfect flow pattern
- Instant hot water thanks to rapid and maintenance-free bare wire heating system
- Quick PROFI-RAPID installation
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe DNM mini instantaneous water heater is designed for supplying a single draw-off point where hot water is required infrequently and in small volumes. It heats the water very quickly at a DHW output of up to two and a half litres per minute. Its small dimensions enable flexible installation even in the tightest of spaces. The DNM is suitable for oversink or undersink installation. The installation requires special taps for mini instantaneous water heaters.
Handy tip: Replace the standard flow regulator in the tap with the STIEBEL ELTRON special aerator and enjoy the sight and sound of a much more powerful flow, without using more water. The new special aerator is included with mini instantaneous water heaters with 3.5 and 4.4 rated output.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.