HDB-E 21 Si
- Temperature set permanently to 55 °C
- Electronic air detection system
- Installation also in conjunction with plastic pipework systems (observe manufacturer's details)
- Power supply connection at the top or bottom of the appliance
- Ideal replacement appliance for hydraulic instantaneous water heaters
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsSealed unvented (pressure-tested) for supplying several draw-off points. The DHW temperature in the appliance is permanently set to 55 °C and is maintained up to the output limit. Via the electronic controller, the electric output is automatically matched to the demand. The bare wire heating system is suitable for hard and soft water areas (for application range, see specification). Installation with pressure fittings. Threaded water connections for installation on finished or unfinished walls. Ideal replacement appliance; matches the installation interfaces of STIEBEL ELTRON instantaneous water heaters.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.