Comfort instantaneous water heaters
HDB-E 24 Si
Questions about the product Get contact
- Instantaneous water heater with electronic open-loop control
- Ideal replacement for hydraulic instantaneous water heaters
- Sufficient hot water for multiple draw-off points
- Constant DHW temperature of 55 °C thanks to 2i technology
- Individual temperature adjustment through mixing with cold water
Enjoy today, look forward to tomorrow
This electronic instantaneous water heater is always a good choice. It supplies several draw-off points in your home, irrespective of whether you have hard or soft water. Achieve your preferred temperature by mixing in cold water directly at the tap.
Out with the old, in with the new
Should you put up with the vagaries of your old instantaneous water heater or opt for a replacement? The instantaneous water heater easily settles this question. Your qualified contractor can install it quickly and simply thanks to the PROFI-RAPID installation system. Existing holes, even from other manufacturers' models, can be used. So why not simply bid your old appliance farewell?
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.