FTM 750 B
Questions about the product Get contact
- Ideal for the bathroom
- Even temperature distribution across the floor
- Independent of the existing heating system
- Suitable for new build, renovation and modernisation thanks to low installed height
- With stepless temperature adjustment
- Additional temperature controller required
- Self-adhesive mesh fabric, heat conductor attached with adhesive strips
Enjoy warmth to the tips of your toes
With our electric underfloor heating, you never need to have cold feet in the bathroom again. Your very first steps in the morning will take you across warm floor tiles. This will get your day off to a great start.
Working in tandem
Your installer will simply lay the heating mat under the tiled floor. It is easy to install – not only in new builds, but also in modernisation projects. The mats are also suitable for floor-level showers. If you combine the heating mats with warm water underfloor heating, you'll be covered all year round. Your central heating will keep the floor nice and warm in the winter and the mat will do the job in the spring and autumn.
Installation animation for electric underfloor heating thermofloor
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.