CON 20 Premium
Questions about the product Get contact
- Wall mounted convector – ideal as an auxiliary heater or interim heater in spring/autumn
- Even, quiet, air heating
- High quality design with an aluminium front
- Operating controls with illuminated LCD screen
- Weekly timer, 120-minute timer, frost protection and open window detection
- Control unit with self-learning capability: automatic calculation of the preheat time in timer mode
- ON/OFF switch and overheating protection
Precision heating with style
With this direct heater, you enhance your room in two ways. The appliance not only provides pleasant warmth, but also blends in perfectly with your interior décor thanks to its high quality design. So you don't have to choose between warmth and style.
Flexible heat control
The wall mounted convector also plays to its strengths when it comes to convenience. Use the weekly timer to set a precise temperature for several days, or adjust the temperature spontaneously at the touch of a button for anything from ten minutes to two hours. When you air the room, the appliance switches off automatically.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.