FTM 160/5 Set Trend
Questions about the product Get contact
- Set comprises thin-bed heating mat, one controller and materials required for installation
- Very rapid temperate heating achieved through high heating output
- Self-adhesive fabric mesh with complete sewn-on heat conductor
- With protective film on the adhesive side of the mat for simplest installation
- Particularly easy to engineer and install
- Even temperature distribution across the floor
- Low load on heat conductor
- Only one connecting cable
Application • This set comprises the thin-bed heating mat, a simple controller and the materials required for installation.The thin-bed heating mats are used for electric underfloor heating in new build and renovation projects.Installed directly under the floor covering, they quickly provide a pleasantly warm floor surface, independently of the existing heating system.• The heating mat is suitable for use as an auxiliary or booster heater.
Convenience features • The low installed height enables direct installation in the tile adhesive under ceramic surfaces.Under carpets and other floor coverings, a floating screed is used.In combination with a water-based underfloor heating system, the comfort of a warm floor can therefore also be enjoyed outside the heating season.The heat conductor is completely sewn onto the self-adhesive support mat and can therefore be laid on the floor quickly and easily.
Installation • In conjunction with an RCD, the mat can be installed in the bathroom.Trimming the support web enables easy matching of the mats to the individual available space.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.