LA 60 A
- Simple domestic ventilation via individual demand-dependent extract air appliances
- Surface mounting version
- To ventilate individual rooms such as the kitchen and bathroom
- Demand-dependent control according to humidity and temperature
- Easy to install and operate
- Automatic seasonal switching
- Filter monitoring
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe LA 60 A demand-dependent ventilation unit provides automatic ventilation in individual rooms, such as the kitchen or bathroom. It has an integral humidity sensor, which controls the ventilation unit subject to humidity levels. Stale air is routed to the outside via an integral extract air fan. Fresh air is drawn in via supply air vents in the living space, and the entire dwelling is ventilated and dehumidified subject to demand.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.