- Compact device offering the following functions: Ventilation and DHW heating
- Automatic ventilation independent of tenant behaviour
- Easy calculation of additional costs
- Dehumidifies rooms, creating a comfortable ambient climate
- Maintenance of the fabric of the building
- With dummy panel to cover the air connections
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsAs a slightly smaller version, the LWA 100 system impresses as it has the same excellent performance characteristics as the LWA 252. As a complete central ventilation system, it is equipped with an ultra-quiet fan that creates a slight negative pressure in connected rooms. Fresh air flows in from the outside through individual supply valves. A heat pump extracts the residual energy from the extract air and feeds it into the integral 100 litre DHW cylinder. The energy recovered from the extract air heats the DHW to around 55 °C, covering the DHW demand for the entire apartment. A 3 kW immersion heater inside the cylinder provides additional heating power in cases of higher DHW demand, as a result of which there is always enough hot water on tap. The LWA 100 is also ideally suited to retrofitting.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.