HSBC 200 L
- Combi appliance comprising a DHW cylinder and a buffer cylinder
- Level of integration matched to recommended heat pump types
- Halves the installation space required for individual cylinders
- Compact, compatible and energy saving for use in detached houses
- Perfectly matched components for use in conjunction with an air | water heat pump for DHW and room heating
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsWith the integral HSBC 200 cylinder, instead of having the DHW cylinder and buffer cylinder standing side by side, they are one above the other in a single appliance. This almost halves the space required and means the appliance can be positioned in the smallest of spaces – for more available floor area.
Excellent solution for detached houses.
Precisely matched for use with a heat pump, the HSBC provides everything that a detached house needs in terms of heating and domestic hot water. All that and in a highly convenient format too!
HSBC 200 L – ideal for well appointed surroundings. The HSBC 200, type L, has all the same advantages. However, its equipment level is designed so that important major components, such as the controller and charging pump, are already fitted externally or available on the heat pump side. An ideal combination can be formed using the two sets with air | water heat pump: WPL 09 and 17 IKCS classic compact plus.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.