HSBC 180 S Plus
Questions about the product Get contact
- Combi unit comprising a DHW cylinder and a buffer cylinder
- Halves the installation space required for separate cylinders
- Compact, reliable and energy saving
- Perfect for combination with heat pumps installed outdoors for DHW heating and room heating
- Can also be used for cooling
Benefit from a range of functions in the smallest of spaces
This integral cylinder makes it easy for you to enjoy heating and hot water at any time, yet in a particularly economical way. The integral buffer cylinder stores thermal energy that isn't currently needed and releases it to the heating circuit when it is. At the same time, it also boosts the reliability of the system as a whole. Thus making sure that you're plentifully supplied.
Find your cool in the summer
An additional benefit of this integral cylinder is the option for cooling via an underfloor heating system or fan coil units. Despite this extensive functionality, you need only a compact appliance which takes up minimal space, conveniently combined with an outdoor air source heat pump.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.