Heating buffer cylinder
STH 720-1 Plus
- Buffer cylinder for integration into the heating system
- Low standby losses thanks to highly effective thermal insulation
- Suitable for cooling due to diffusion-proof complete foam application, therefore can be used for heating and cooling
- Accessories such as threaded immersion heaters can be installed
- Casing can be removed during handling if required
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsAPPLICATION: Buffer cylinders for heat pump heating systems; also suitable for cooling mode. They enable hydraulic separation of the liquid flowing in the heat pump and heating circuit, to extend heat pump runtimes and store heating energy. For use in detached and two-family houses, depending on nominal capacity. Optional integration of solar thermal backup is possible with "SOL" types.
EQUIPMENT: Steel cylinder with directly applied foam insulation, hydraulic connections arranged at the front one above the other, plus connectors for optional fitting of threaded immersion heaters. With "SOL" types, one internal indirect coil for solar connection. Cylinder casing consisting of outer plastic jacket in pure white, plus cylinder cover and plinth trim in grey.
EFFICIENCY: Low standby losses due to highly effective thermal insulation. Designed for connecting heat pumps with high flow rates on the primary side.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.