SBB 600 WP SOL
Questions about the product Get contact
- Large nominal cylinder capacity of more than 800 litres
- Even greater efficiency through highly effective WDH SBB thermal insulation as an optional accessory
- Increased service life due to corrosion protection as standard
- Can optionally be equipped with an auxiliary heater
- 639 l Cylinder capacity V
Store hot water on a grand scale
Looking for a hot water supply on a grand scale? No problem! These cylinders are suitable for combination with large heat pumps such as those used in family homes and commercial buildings. If you find that your demand increases, you can easily retrofit an auxiliary heater.
Soak up all the sun
These DHW cylinders also use solar heat on a large scale. With a nominal capacity of more than 800 litres, they allow you to store the heat obtained even from larger solar thermal systems with ease. Where demand is greater still, simply link the cylinders in series.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.