DHW heat pumps
SHP-F 300 Premium
Questions about the product Get contact
- High flexibility in siting and installation
- Hygienic DHW temperatures up to 65 °C achievable in efficient heat pump mode
- Can be integrated into a smart grid (SG Ready)
- Maximum reliability and cost savings due to maintenance-free cylinder protection (impressed current anode)
- Achieves the highest possible energy efficiency in this product group with A+
Keeping your plans flexible
The flexibility you enjoy with a DHW heat pump is well demonstrated in this model. It is equipped with air ducts that allow it to draw outdoor air or waste heat from an adjacent room. Moreover, your installer can arrange the ducts horizontally or vertically, depending on the layout of the installation room.
A futureproof investment
The appliance is also well equipped on the inside: it achieves the highest possible energy efficiency class (A+) and provides you with hygienic DHW temperatures of up to 65 °C. A straightforward combination of heat pump and photovoltaic system makes even more efficient use of natural resources, as it allows you to heat your DHW with self-generated electricity. For feel-good moments that are truly home-made.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.