Ground source heat pumps
Questions about the product Get contact
- Ground source heat pump for heating, installed indoors or outdoors
- Outdoor installation for more indoor space
- Suitable for new build and modernisation projects
- Suitable for cascades with high output requirements
- Suitable for large residential complexes, commercial premises and industrial buildings
- Can be stacked to save space
- Pleasantly quiet operation
- Web-based control with Internet Service Gateway via computer
Think big – go small
This compact heat pump meets your expectations of heating technology in large residential complexes, commercial premises and industrial buildings. As it can be installed either indoors or out, it is highly flexible. You need even less space if you install two appliances one on top of the other.
Combined with a suitable appliance, your heat pump cascade can be put to excellent use to provide hot water. The high flow temperatures ensure that your level of hot water convenience remains consistently high.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.