Ground source heat pumps
WPE-I 10 HW 400 Plus
Questions about the product Get contact
- Ground source heat pump installed indoors for room heating and DHW heating
- Suitable for new build and modernisation projects
- Compact solution with key components integrated to save space
- Low energy costs due to exemplary efficiency
- High efficiency through optimally matched components and high grade technology
- Very high hot water convenience thanks to flow temperature of up to 62 °C
- Cooling function possible thanks to integrated control technology (additional components necessary)
Watch this space
Thanks to its extremely compact design, this heat pump will bring you convenience and allow you to free up valuable space.All the important components are already integrated, such as a cylinder for up to 240 litres of hot water.With a SCOP (seasonal coefficient of performance) of up to five, this multi-talented appliance also shows you what efficiency means.This attractively priced heat pump not only helps you save money, but also installation space.
You control the heat pump manager conveniently and intuitively via a colour touchscreen.This feature is just as unobtrusive as the timeless product design.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.