Ground source heat pumps
HPG-I 04 S Premium
- Ground source heat pump installed indoors for heating, with cooling as an optional extra
- Optimum output and maximum efficiency thanks to inverter technology
- Futureproof and eco-friendly refrigerant
- Optional integration into the home network and control via smartphone
- Flow temperatures of up to 75 °C for energy efficient heating and high mixed water volumes
Questions about the productGet contact
Open your door to comfortable living
Boost your home comforts with this ground source heat pump. The appliance with inverter technology draws heat from the ground for your heating and hot water. We also offer a version that provides passive cooling for your house as and when required. In both summer and winter, this ingenious piece of engineering elevates your living comfort to new levels, thanks to its consistent heating output with high flow temperatures.
Make the most of this all-rounder
One of our five output sizes will be just right for you, whether it’s for a new building or a modernisation project. The inverter technology guarantees you the exact heating output you want at any given time. This reduces your energy consumption to a minimum, saves you money and even optimises your room climate – all at the same time.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.