Air source heat pumps
WPL 17 IKCS classic compact plus Set
Questions about the product Get contact
- Set comprising the indoor air source heat pump for heating and cooling, and the HSBC 200 L integral cylinder
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Indoor installation ensures significantly lower outdoor noise, making it ideal for densely built-up areas
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Flow temperature of up to 60 °C for high hot water convenience
- Combi unit comprising a DHW cylinder and buffer cylinder halves the installation space required for separate cylinders
- Compact, reliable and energy saving for use in family homes
Put together the perfect duo for your home
This set comprises an indoor air source heat pump and a combi unit comprising a DHW cylinder and buffer cylinder. It offers you a system solution for a new build that is as elegant as it is efficient. The sound insulation of the heat pump air routing is so well designed that the appliance is barely audible, even where buildings are close to one another. In silent mode, your heat pump operates even more quietly.
Never do without heat
The space saving combination of DHW and buffer cylinder provides a capacity of up to 180 litres of hot water plus a 100 litre buffer volume. This ensures a reliable supply to your home. Thanks to its carefully coordinated design, you can easily connect the integral cylinder to the efficient air source heat pump. This ensures an absolutely reliable supply of domestic hot water and heating energy in your home.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.