Air source heat pumps
WPL 09 ICS classic
- Air source heat pump installed indoors for heating and cooling
- Ideal for new build
- High flexibility in siting and installation
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Indoor installation ensures significantly lower noise emissions outside, making it ideal for densely built-up areas
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Integrated heat pump manager with intuitive menu guidance
- Optional integration into the home network and control via smartphone (additional components required)
Questions about the productGet contact
Open your door to efficiency
This air source heat pump is designed for indoor installation. It offers you a system solution for a new build that is as elegant as it is efficient. It will be a quick and simple matter for your installer to connect this appliance up for you almost anywhere, thanks to the flexible air ducts and pre-assembled air hoses.
Peace and quiet – day and night
The sound insulation of the air ducts is so well designed that the appliance is barely audible, even where buildings are close to one another. In silent mode, your heat pump operates even more quietly.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.