Air source heat pumps
HPA-O 4 CS Plus compact Set S 1.1
- Set comprising the outdoor air source heat pump for heating and cooling, and the HSBB 180 Plus DHW cylinder
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Low noise emissions due to intelligent appliance design
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Flow temperature of up to 60 °C for high DHW convenience
- DHW cylinder containing all important hydraulic components
- Compact, reliable and energy saving for use in family homes
Questions about the productGet contact
Form an alliance for added convenience
The outdoor air source heat pump in this set makes use of advanced inverter technology to deliver a pleasingly high level of efficiency. Its equipment features ensure that you have the best possible supply of DHW in your home at all times. The cooling function is included. You can therefore provide yourself and your family with a refreshing level of living comfort even on hot days.
Combine this DHW cylinder with the outdoor heat pump and enjoy high levels of convenience and cost savings – especially if your home is equipped throughout with underfloor heating. The cylinder integrates all hydraulic components for maximum practicality. When summer comes and it’s time to turn the heating off, the cylinder also supports cooling via the heat pump and underfloor heating system. The minimalist design of the cylinder also helps it to look great in whatever installation room you choose.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.