Air source heat pumps
HPA-O 3 CS Plus compact D Set 1.1
Questions about the product Get contact
- Set comprising the outdoor air source heat pump for heating and cooling, and the HSBC 180 Plus integral cylinder
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Low noise emissions due to intelligent appliance design
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Flow temperature of up to 60 °C for high hot water convenience
- Combi unit comprising a DHW cylinder and buffer cylinder halves the installation space required for separate cylinders
- Compact, reliable and energy saving for use in family homes
Set a new standard in new build
Let's assume you're in the middle of building a detached house.You should take a look at this set.It makes use of advanced inverter technology to deliver a pleasingly high level of efficiency.
Assured of the perfect supply
With its high quality equipment features, this heat pump ensures that you have the best possible supply of DHW in your home at all times.The cooling function is included.You can therefore provide yourself and your family with a refreshing level of living comfort even on hot days.
Install everything from one set
We have already integrated a large proportion of the requisite system technology into the set, such as the hydraulic module and connecting components.This allows your installer to set up the appliance with minimal effort, without needing a lot of space.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.