AWG 315 SR.2
Questions about the product Get contact
- Stable wall outlet, also suitable for large wall thicknesses
- Telescopic for optimal adjustment
- Wall outlet is made of high density EPS
- Any moisture that accumulates is drained away by integrated moulded slopes
- The weather grille made of silver lacquered aluminium affords a high level of corrosion protection
- Quiet operation and high convenience due to the low-noise and low pressure drop design of the weather grille
- The integrated grille prevents rodent access
- Run marks on the face panel are prevented by a wide drip edge with lateral drainage protection
Application • This robust, telescopic wall outlet is suitable for ensuring the outdoor and exhaust air routing of the heat pump air flow through a wall.• The flow-optimised wall outlet ensures no thermal bridges and is made of grey EPS moulded with high density.• Integral threaded elements made of steel are used for fastening.• Any moisture that accumulates is discharged to the front via the weather grille.• The connection to the air hoses is made via an oval quick-fit connector with flexible sealing tape.
Installation • The basic element is installed in the wall together with the mounting element.After completion of the wall, the mounting element is replaced by the frame element, which is then sealed in.• The final step is the external cover made of painted aluminium, which is installed as a light well or as a façade version with weather protection, depending on the model.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.