Wall mounted cylinders 30 to 150 l
PSH 150 Trend
- 150 l wall mounted cylinder
- Already meets the EU's ErP specifications
- New design
- Infinitely variable temperature selection from 35 °C to 75 °C
- Exceptionally high grade insulation
- Operation from the front, via rotary selector
- Stainless steel heating element, substantially less scaling than copper
- CoPro special enamel coating for a particularly long service life
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe PSH Trend is a sealed unvented (pressure-tested), particularly energy efficient electric water heater in a new design, for supplying one or more draw-off points. It enables variable temperature selection from 35 °C to 75 °C and heats automatically when the temperature falls below the set value. The internal steel cylinder has a special CoPro enamel coating and a protective anode to ensure a particularly long service life. It is only suitable for operation as a pressure appliance with an appropriate safety assembly. Easy installation is ensured by a universal wall mounting bracket.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.