SH 15 SLi
- Small water heater, 15 litre capacity
- 230 V power cable with earthed plug
- For one or several draw-off points
- Low standby loss power consumption
- Splashproof to IP 24 D
- Economy setting 60 °C
- Installation with the KV safety assembly
- Plug-in unit for electrical connection to any standard socket
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsFor installation above the draw-off point, the small water heater SH..SL is ideal, irrespective of whether you want to supply one or several draw-off points. These devices are available with capacities of 10 or 15 litres. They can be adjusted anywhere between 35 °C and 82 °C, making water with a consistent temperature available at all times. The thermal cut-out provides a permanent, safety-first maximum water temperature. This can be set to 38, 45, 55 or 65 °C. The highly effective thermal insulation of the small water heaters ensures the lowest energy losses.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.